DIGITAL MARKETING ANALYST
Our client is a digital marketing agency specialised in social media marketing, customer analytics, paid search, organic search, ad content, email marketing, and website landing page development. The Digital Marketing Analyst will be the company’s best salesperson by reaching the consumer at an optimal time, when they are looking to purchase or subscribe.
- Oversight of DGS’ online marketing implementations including executing new programs and optimizing existing programs across several different verticals
- Research and Analysis along with Hourly, Daily, Weekly & Monthly reporting on performance
- Daily optimization of accounts for continual improvement
- Provide operational guidance to optimize the monetization of online activity
- Optimize operational and system processes
- Provide strategic recommendations to maximize productivity
- Assist in designing and managing budgets for revenue generating activities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in business discipline preferably MBA from a highly reputed university
- Preferred 1-2 years’ professional exposure to analytics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong initiative and self-discipline highly necessary.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Structure non-structured information into logical order.
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is a plus.
- Google AdWords hands on experience preferred