Senior Sales Executive – Freight & Logistics
Our client is a well established global Shipping & Logistics Organization. The role of the Senior Sales Executive is to analyze and control the sales results against the objectives and, if necessary, he makes changes in his business strategy. he also has a permanent watch function on market and competition.
- Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts ;
- Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department ;
- Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business ;
- Maintain records of customer details / sales visits ;
- Identify potential customers and register opportunities- relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company ;Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams ;
- Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits ;
- Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner ;
- Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts ;
- Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales ;
- Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings ;
- Follow up with clients for out-standing supported by the Finance team.
- Meet and exceed revenue targets set per Segment/ Product ;
- Create and develop new revenue on existing accounts ;
- Maintain customers profile report and follow up on leads.
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS :
- +5 years Sales experience in Freight Forwarding / Logistics ;
- Self-motivator / Aggressive / Ambitious ;
- Extrovert ;
- Fluent French and working knowledge of English ;
- Microsoft Office ;
- Project Logistics, Trade Lane Management, Off-shore Logistics experience would be an advantage but not a necessity.