REGIONAL MARKETING MANAGER
Our client is an industrial group that has been in existence for 80 years and has a staff of more than 2,000 employees. The Group is present in Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Russia and in 30 countries in Africa and the Middle East, with daily food products of prestigious brands.
MISSIONDirect and coordinate the Marketing strategies development policies in accordance with the strategy of the company to achieve the company targets of growth and profitability, as well as to construct solid and competitive brands for the future providing them with functional and emotional content.
- Inform and coordinate the Strategic Plans from the perspective of the totality of the products under his/her responsibility, to establish a frame of reference to the Marketing activity in the long term.
- Direct and coordinate the Marketing Plans and products integration under his/her responsibility to guarantee the coherence of these with the strategic targets of each brand.
- Direct and coordinate the operative plans that stem from the Plans of Marketing, as well as to realize a pursuit of its implementation, to assure its fulfilment and its correct development.
- Realize the analysis and pursuit of the evolution of the market to identify its tendencies and to evaluate the possibility of tackling new projects.
- Impel, develop and to coordinate the making of proposals of innovation and development of new products, as well as to try its materialization, to assure the targets of competitiveness of the company on the market.
- Define the strategic lines of communication, as well as coordinate the proposals and actions that stem, provide a frame adapted to the developed actions and assure his coherence with the targets of creation and feeding of the marks.
- Propose the budget and realize a pursuit of the account of results of the products under his responsibility, detect deviations and tackle the corrective actions that are necessary and look for opportunities in the different projects developed with other areas of the company.
- Impel the change and the innovation in the company to optimize the relations between departments and to encourage the synergies between them
- Identify new opportunities for product innovation
- Minimum of 7 years’ Marketing management experience
- Strong Marketing background in a FMCG company
- Proven track record of delivering business result and managing a profitable brand
- Business Administration/Marketing degree
- Fluent in English