Mobile Money Business Analyst
ISC is recruiting for one of its clients a Mobile Money Business Analyst. The purpose of this role is accountable for design and ownership of Mobile Money common core solution in opco. This role will support partner to design solutions and take a role of solution architect in delivery projects. Business analyst will engage the company Business Area counterpart to ensure solution is aligned with our costumer Wallet Platform product best practices and roadmap.
Job Description Responsibilities & Tasks
- Work closely with customer to build a solution based on the received demands and requirements documentation
- Organize Requirement gathering workshops to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by respective R&D organizations.
- Support Account Manager and Deployment manager in communication of quarterly deployment plan
- Communicate regularly of our costumer Converged Wallet platform roadmap for OPCO specific use cases.
- Support HUB MFS Manager to build OPCO Deployment Plan.
- Builds HLD/LLD and ensures sign off from Opco respective stakeholder as part of Demand Technical Governance.
- Educate OPCOs counterpart on MoMo Platform Service catalog and available and planned use cases.
- Regular gap analysis of use cases and capabilities based on Service catalog versus what is being used to identify growth opportunities.
- Regular analysis of use cases and capabilities that are not generating revenue or usage is showing constant decline trend.
- Responsible for value and technical outcome of the demands.
- Ensure proper routing of demand requests through demand management process, enablement request process or Service Request (MS).
- Maintain a healthy demand management lifecycle by properly tracking all milestones with associated dependency and defects properly logged
- Organizes Requirement gathering workshop to ensure all business requirements are captured as input towards Quick study execution by Design Unit, Customer Adaptation Centre and HUB CSI.
- Support Account Manager and Business Development Manager in material preparation around MTN Platform Roadmap with focus on OPCO specific use cases.
- Provide additional support to Opco regarding business development initiatives
- Certifification in Digital Finance or Digital Money
- TOGAF Certification is an added advantage
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Proficiency in Agile Methology and Devops
- Working knowledge of Usecase Modelling
- Understanding of standard change management process
- CBAP Certification
- Standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificate exchange and key management.
- Maintaining internet facing production-grade applications in virtualized environments such as cloud computing platforms and services.
- Working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Mesos, OpenStack, Ansible and Spinnaker).
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure deployment and installation
- Understanding of hardware ordering processes using Premium Ordering
- Good knowledge on Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.