Solution support & LCM (MSIP)
Our client is looking for a member to be part of their Managed Services team! As a part of their MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on their “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure. Based on their customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of their technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools & ensuring uptime of network. You will be reporting to Head of Mobile Money Operations and functionally belong to Group and South Africa Hub for Mobile Money.
Job Description Responsibilities & Tasks
- Install, Integrate, commission the network nodes under ECW/ EWP solution
- Perform Support function to resolve customer requests and trouble tickets as per SLA.
- Trigger SW update / upgrade based on Life cycle management.
- Work as per customer satisfaction.
- Support Business Analyst and Solution Architect for new requirements and design changes
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document
- Perform ECW Integration and configuration changes activities within approved change window.
- Prepare test cases in consultation with Solution Architect/BA & Conduct Integration tests with 3 PP’s
- Report progress of assigned activities to the respective Business Analyst and CPM.
- Daily single Customer Complaints handling and Customer Care escalations
- CAB participation & Change Coordination between MTN/3PP & GNOC
- UAT/SIT result sign off
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC
- Internal & external Audit handling
- Experience in our client Converged Wallet Solution Integration or equivalent e-wallet product 2+ Years
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance or SME areas. 3+ Years
- Proven achievement in BSS.
- Understanding of our Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Strong leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with strong drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to cooperate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- University degree in Technology, preferably MSC
- Knowledge of telecom & fintech industry.
- Hands on experience with Shell scripting, python, Unix based platform, application & network layer protocols, ELK & Grafana.
- Trouble shooting skills.
- Good knowledge on container, docker, kubernetes.
- Excellent understanding of network entities like F5, VMware & PKS.
- Knowledge in DB is plus.