Our client is a manufacturer of industrial vehicles and buses. It designs and manufactures light, medium, and heavy commercial vehicles, construction/carriage equipment, buses for urban and interurban transport, and special vehicles such as fire-fighting, off-road or military and civil protection trucks.
Basic function :Provide all Technical Support required by the customer. Contribute to the resolution of the technical issues and to the escalation of the main product concerns. Provide on-field support for the BBmost complicated cases and deliver technical training whenever needed by the customer. Resolve the breakdowns, maximizing the uptime of the vehicles.
- Support our client and his customers by ensuring the correct use, maintenance and repair of the vehicles running in the Territory (using eTIM platform for all technical information and our client Bus diagnostic tool for all diagnosis) ;
- Be able to correctly diagnose all electrics and electronics issues with our client bus diagnostic tool and carry out the required repairs (including but not limited to electrical troubleshooting, ECU replacement and programming, wiring looms and connectors repairs, sensors and actuators replacement, driveline electrical failures) which can be required by a bus ;
- Support our client by training the technicians of his customers on the correct maintenance and repair of the vehicles running in the Territory ;
- Support our client and his customers with regard to the assessment and analysis of technical problems of vehicles with root cause analysis, problem solving, issue reporting (using ASiST tool) ;
- Support our client and his customers for Field and Recall Campaigns (communications, execution, supervision, monitoring) ;
- In case of product failure, support our client and his customers by inspecting the vehicles, analyzing the technical issue and defining the necessary corrective works and spare parts to repair the vehicles, reporting of such actions ;
- Support our client and his customers in case of vehicles breakdowns wherever in the Territory, assisting with immediate repairs if feasible or calling for a towing if needed ;
- Reporting to Iveco (written reports + taking pictures) of any of the above actions.
Job Requirements and qualifications:
- Qualification in Electrics / Electronics engineering or related technical discipline ;
- Fluent French verbal and written Technical Communication + basic English desirable ;
- Practical Experience in an automotive repair workshop (preferably on buses or trucks) ;
- Deep Specific Bus and/or Trucks Product knowledge ;
- Computer literacy and good skills in the use of MS office products.
Competencies and/or Key Behaviours:
- Be self-motivated and capable of co-ordinating own personal agenda, including travel planning and booking ;
- Willingness to travel ;
- High level of autonomy and proactive ;
- Good customer service skills (customer relation management) ;
- Good interactive people skills and a teamwork attitude ;
- Team player and problem solver.