Our client is a multilateral financing institution that aims to promote socio-economic development. The Administrative Assistant will support staff to manage the daily operations of the office.
- Manage office contracts for facilities maintenance (check the service level, SLA, etc.) under the supervision of Head of Administration
- Manage Office Equipment maintenance in coordination with the Logistics Management Assistant
- Keep Tracking Records of General Maintenance for all Office Facilities
- Timely remind purchase of car insurance any documents needed (new subscription, renewals, etc.)
- Supervise cleaning company, check service quality, arrange working time and attendance
- Supervise Security Company, check Security guard attendance, service quality.
- Regular checking of Office Safety Equipment’s (fire extinguisher, CCTV, etc.)
- Manage Office Furniture
- Manage Office Meeting Rooms for various meetings/events
- Perform any other task requested by the hierarchy.
- Bachelor degree in Administration or any relevant diploma
- At least 4 years working experience in the area of office administration with minimum 2 years general administration experience in an International Organization or similar
- Good Level of French and English;
- Familiar with Computer and Microsoft Office
- Good team player
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation
- Attention to detail; work proactively