- Responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline for Proprint division of the company
- Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow-up by others.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position company's products and services better.
- Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
- Provide support to Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
- Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
- Some specialists also responsible for selling outsourcing deals.
- Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
- May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
- For Services Consultants: Focus on growing contractual renewals for mid-to-large accounts with more complexity, to higher-total contract-value renewals.
- Directs or coordinates supporting sales activities
Scope and Impact
- Works on the company's larger accounts.
- May perform project management role.
- May invest time working external partners.
- Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization.
- May develop business plan in conjunction with customer.
- Typically assigned higher than average quota.
Education and Experience Required
- University or Bachelor's degree
- 3 to 5 Years Experience in Sales
- Directly related previous work experience in High end digital production printing press, finishing equipment. Experience in Offset Market would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
- Extensive selling experience within industry and on Digital printing products and finishing equipment.
- Project management skills required.
- 3-5 years of product sales in the Cut-sheet/Roll-fed digital production printing machines and finishing equipment.
- Fluent in speaking French