JOB FAIR DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 - PLANNER
Our client is an international company working in the field of gas, petrol and hydrocarbons, which seeks for the development of its activities, a planner. The selected candidate will meet our client during the JOB FAIR organized on the occasion of the DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 taking place at CICES (Dakar) from June 25th to june 28th 2019.
- Supports the management process system
- Establishes daily review of the work order (preventive/corrective) generated by the system
- Be able to establish a weekly planning by activities (mechanical/electrical/ instrumentation/production) and review it with the supervisors.
- Be able to establish a running days plan and highlight the main activities.
- Organizes and runs the weekly planning meeting for discussing the plan and any possible clashes of activities.
- Maintains and continually develops the maintenance of the management system, including scheduling planned tasks, updating maintenance information.
- Reviews and updates the maintenance procedure in coordination with the supervisors.
- Controls the backlog and be able to interpret the data. In charge to inform the maintenance superintendent and supervisor if any drift on backlog control.
- Identification of recurring problems and be capable to provide feedback in aim to propose and improvement.
- Established a job opportunity spreadsheet related to daily activities, postponed or in stand by and waiting a shut down.
- In coordination with supervisors, defines shut down scope of work from the field maintenance systems coordinating the availability of vendors, materials, duration, manpower, external contractor.
- Manages the shutdown planning
- Development of and maintaining all work lists and tracking to complement the shutdown plan.
- Prepares the daily activity report related.
- Participates in a coordinated nationalization and on the job training program