JOB FAIR DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 - DOCUMENT CONTROLLER
Our client is an international company working in the field of gas, petrol and hydrocarbons, which seeks for the development of its activities, a document controller. The selected candidate will meet our client during the JOB FAIR organized on the occasion of the DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 taking place at CICES (Dakar) from June 25th to june 28th 2019.
- Maintains standards processes
- Procedure controls/Procedure and drawing registers and O&M – OEM libraries
- Prepare and administer agreed distribution matrices
- Administer technical query system from within DCC database
- Provides engineering support to achieve and maintain the technical and performance integrity of the FSPO Facility
- Ensures project drawings and documents are issued in a controlled manner and within agreed timescales, this includes work pack preparation and issue
- Performs project document control activities such as ECN (Engineering Change Notice) processing, engineering technical routing, transmittals, data registration, revision change update, file uploads and data entry. Receives incoming documentation and drawings in a controlled manner, using DCC database.
- Ensures the timely turnaround of documentation issued internally and received externally
- Maintains electronic document control database.
- Entering data as instructed from responsible department members into EDMs (Electronic Data Management System).
- Verifies input and simple calculations.
- Processes forms and prepares and distributes standard reports as required.
- Maintains records and files, prepares forms, and verifies information as requested.
- Maintains efficient paper and electronic filing system and ensures quick retrieval of requested documents.
- Retrieves, manipulates and prepares documents for reproduction.
- Operates high volume reproduction equipment.
- Cuts, punches, collates, staples, bind and finishes copies.
- Ensures that circulation and distributions of new and revised documents are properly recorded into the document register and in accordance with the quality management system.
- Conduct DC induction as part of In-Country Induction.
- Prepares data for routers; print out submitted data, organizes and applies proper document numbers.
- Prepares data for transmittals, scans data and applies proper filenames.
- Opens sorts and distributes departmental mail.
- Prepares project documentation close out of projects.
- Prepares project documentation for archive.
- Provides Technical Library service (as required)