JOB FAIR DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 - CRANE OPERATOR
Our client is an international company working in the field of gas, petrol and hydrocarbons, which seeks for the development of its activities, a crane operator . The selected candidate will meet our client during the JOB FAIR organized on the occasion of the DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 taking place at CICES (Dakar) from June 25th to june 28th 2019.
- Ensures the correct operation, inspection and maintenance of cranes, maintains, records on inspection and reporting any deficiencies to the services supervisor/superintendent.
- Ensures correct operation of other lifting appliances and loose gear, inspect equipment/appliances for correct color coding and reports any deficiencies found to the services supervisor/superintendent.
- Lowering and retrieval by respective davit of the work boat and FRC.
- Assists in the maintenance of lifting appliances, cranes, running gear, slings, shackles within the dedicated rigging loft
- Assists in 3rdparty inspection and recertification of the lifting appliances and loose lifting equipment where applicable
- Attend and assists in helicopter landing and take-offs as required
- Carries out all workboats, mooring operations and other tasks associated with offtake tanker operations including floating hose assembly, disassembly and testing
- Ensures that the FPSO waste management policy is followed
- Erects and dismantles scaffolding as required, if qualified to do so
- Must be familiar with the HSEQ policies and understand designated emergency response duties.