DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019-IT AND SYSTEM SUPPORT ENGINEER
Our client is an international company working in the field of gas, petrol and hydrocarbons, which seeks for the development of its activities, a IT and system support engineer. The selected candidate will meet our client during the JOB FAIR organized on the occasion of the DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 taking place at CICES (Dakar) from June 25th to june 28th 2019.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Provides technical support to the staff by resolving questions and problems relating to information systems hardware and software, network devices, cabling, workstation, peripherals and electronic mail.
- Solves general network problems related to PC hardware and cabling as well as software problems
- Maximizing the productivity of users by providing training and expanding knowledge of software and its capabilities
- Diagnoses and repairs the user workstations.
- May reconfigure workstations and network cabling.
- Works on special IT infrastructure and Network projects.
- Assists with coordinating the daily activities of the Desktop Support team and ensures staff satisfaction and business continuity.
- Manages the distribution of and maintains the inventory of PCs, Laptops, Desk Phones and Cellphones.
- Coordinates maintenance of communication, satellite system, etc.
- Responsible for all office telephones, cell phones and broad hand services
- Prints and issues staff ID cards
- Provides support to the Control Systems Technician
- Directs vendors to ensure the company objectives and targets are met with regard to budget, risk, quality, and engineering standards.