- Takes on full P&L accountability of the affiliate/subsidiary.
- Defines and implements annual budget plans and provides regular reports to the headquarters.
- Develops a successful commercial development strategy for the country.
- Coordinates and develops all departments and ensures operational and strategic goals are achieved.
- Coordinates the logistics operations, including warehousing activities.
- Develops both new business and current accounts through business development research to create growth in sales.
- Represents the company externally with government, statutory/regulatory bodies and business partners/allies.
- Develops and implements internal systems for logistics, commercial and financial information flows in cooperation with headquarters.
- Engineering / Sales & Marketing
- Has worked as General Manager / Managing Director in production companies with distribution / sales channel and staff compliment >10
- Proven track record in maintaining cost-efficient and quality oriented production
- Understands ISO 9001, OHSA, LEAN etc.
- Had P&L and staff responsibility
- Sales & Marketing experience in Western Africa
- B2B business
- Good computer skills, experience with ERP
- Financial skills
- Leadership skills
- People Skills
- Strong Leader
- Highly motivated and can motivate staff