Our client is a multilateral financing institution that aims to promote socio-economic development. The Protocol Agent will support staff to be the focal point for all protocol activities of the Hub.
- Provide administrative support to office staffs for all related needs including but not limited to visas; exemptions; privileges; immunities...
- Welcome IDB staffs (HQ & MCs) and VIP guests to the airport,
- Manage communication with diplomatic missions, delegations, governmental and non-governmental institutions
- Arrange all office guests and visitor’s reception; formalities; etc...
- Participate in the coordination and organization of official events such as official visits, signing of memorandums of understanding, receptions, etc.
- Assist staffs for travel booking and ticket purchasing and also visa - invitation letter - necessary related documents
- Perform any other task requested by the hierarchy.
- Higher Education Diploma in Communication, Public Relations or any other equivalent diploma or bachelor's degree with at least five years’ experience
- Fluent in French and good communication in English
- (3) years’ experience in the field
- Good knowledge of protocol tasks and ability to communicate with various interlocutors;
- Good knowledge of the protocol regulations
- Good team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills, sense of rigor, responsibility and discretion;
- Good presentation and perfect speech;
- Ability to develop and maintain good relationships with colleagues and partners;
- Initiative, availability and adaptability.