JOB FAIR DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019-WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT
Our client is an international company working in the field of gas, petrol and hydrocarbons, which seeks for the development of its activities, a Wharehouse Assistant. The selected candidate will meet our client during the JOB FAIR organized on the occasion of the DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 taking place at CICES (Dakar) from June 25th to june 28th 2019.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Assists in managing inventory levels of materials or products, as well as control the movement of company owned materials.
- Maintains the company’s assets, stores and inventory management system and ensures these systems are fully operational at all times.
- Assists in conducting annual stock and inventory checks.
- Maintains a register for all materials arriving in country by sea, air and road, as well as those being exported.
- Provides safekeeping of inventory in the warehouse by implementing or adhering to the strictest security policies and procedures.
- Clearly labelling all materials in stock and store at their appropriated designations
- Ensures all registers are kept to date for accountability during the auditing process.
- Maintains safe housekeeping of outside storage areas and materials to ensure all warehouse and base consumable materials are controlled and available.
- Ensures prevention maintenance of stores spaces is implemented and maintained.
- Establishes and maintains designated work areas and arranges as needed; ensures orderly and safe conditions at all times.
- Monitors and provides for the quality assurance of the product, and delivery date deadlines necessary for each contract.
- Picking and packing orders and loading goods for dispatch.
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies checking for damaged or missing items.