JOB FAIR DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019-TRAVEL LOGISTIC COORDINATOR
Our client is an international company working in the field of gas, petrol and hydrocarbons, which seeks for the development of its activities, a Travel Logistic Coordinator. The selected candidate will meet our client during the JOB FAIR organized on the occasion of the DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 taking place at CICES (Dakar) from June 25th to june 28th 2019.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
- Acts as the primary point of contact for operational issues for the management and personnel of associated with the assigned vessel(s), efficiently responding to queries from offshore staff in a timely manner.
- To ensure that personnel being mobilized or demobilized are supplied with valid travel information (relating to itinerary, travel, accommodation and other necessary requirements relating to their destination, sector, or repatriation) in good time prior to travelling
- For rotational staff, vendors and onshore staff visits: oversees crew change operations in line with rotations, planned schedules. Books and reserves appropriate transport and ensure that all personnel have correct details.
- Arranges airline, hotel and car accommodations for the travel of personnel to and from offices. Appropriately notifies employees of their travel details in advance and when itinerary changes are made.
- For rotational staff, onshore staff for business or training: acts as focal point for nominated project/team or department in relation to the movement of personnel.
- Coordinates activities with the training coordinator for employees travelling to both in country and out country in order to meet specific work or training requirements and books and reserves appropriate transport and ensures that all personnel have correct details: air, land and accommodation logistics.
- Arranges airline, hotel and car accommodations for the travel of personnel to and out of workplace.
- Appropriately notifies employees of their travel details in advance and when itinerary changes are made.
- Ensures that personnel have the correct documentation to be able to travel desired locations.
- Liaises with other departments to ensure that they have the correct information.
- Maintains, updates the personnel logistics system and mobilization tracker.
- Maintains personnel schedule, advising operations manager and project managers of shortfalls and utilization issues.
- Reacts quickly to last minute changes in planned personnel logistics in a calm yet efficient manner.
- Liaises with hotel staff and various agencies to make sure that the company agreements are applied where appropriate.
- Researches multiple options to ensure competitive rates and the quality of services.
- Prepares various reports, as requested by management, pertaining to historical and projected travel costs.
- Provides and assists with the training of current and new travel and logistics staff.
- Makes periodic visits to assigned vessel in order to build relationships with offshore personnel and gain familiarity with environment and operations.
- Attends meetings offshore to assists with and discuss travelers requirements; grievances and change requests.
- Performs and assists with general office administrative duties.