JOB FAIR DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019-STORE KEEPER
Our client is an international company working in the field of gas, petrol and hydrocarbons, which seeks for the development of its activities, a store keeper. The selected candidate will meet our client during the JOB FAIR organized on the occasion of the DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 taking place at CICES (Dakar) from June 25th to june 28th 2019.
- Organizes and coordinates all materials with quality and effectively.
- Manages the quality for the material at the entrance and exit of the drive and organizes them in the store.
- Assists with parts issuing and ordering on all equipment, as directed by the material controller.
- Ensures that stores and work areas are always maintained in a clean and tidy condition.
- Assists material controller to prepare backload of equipment and material, ensuring all materials is correctly identified, labeled and packed.
- Examines the manifest of spare parts coming on board and update the records of MROB and the management system to reflect what was received.
- Compares all material received with description and specifications before accepting
- Must be familiar with the company HSE policies and understand designated emergency response duties.
- Ensures that all stores work is carried out in a safe and responsible manner, and in compliance with requirements and provisions of safety and corporate management systems, safeguarding the welfare of himself and fellow crewmembers.
- Ensures that the waste management policy is followed