JOB FAIR DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019-SAFETY SPECIALIST
Our client is an international company working in the field of gas, petrol and hydrocarbons, which seeks for the development of its activities, a safety specialist. The selected candidate will meet our client during the JOB FAIR organized on the occasion of the DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 taking place at CICES (Dakar) from June 25th to june 28th 2019.
- Carries out the safety induction program
- Plans and arranges training and exercises for emergency response teams
- Trains and accesses new personnel in the Permit to Work (PTW) system.
- Carries out weekly site safety inspections with department heads as per site safety inspection program
- Carries out work site inspections on a daily basis, including monitoring of compliance with the PTW system.
- Arranges daily safety/PTW meetings and safety assessment.
- Assist the OIM in safety related matters in day-to-day operations.
- Monitors implementation of the waste management plan.
- Chairs monthly general HOD’S safety meeting
- Develops and implements proactive safety initiatives and programs.
- Maintains and analyses accidents data and recommends proactive solutions to reduce the frequency and severity of accidents.
- Conducts periodic audits of facilities and equipment to comply with the code requirements, identify safety hazards, and prevent accidents.
- Coordinates NOI reports
- Participates in incident investigation as per MCAT.
- Maintains corrective action register (CAR).