JOB FAIR DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 - HSEQ COORDINATOR
Our client is an international company working in the field of gas, petrol and hydrocarbons, which seeks for the development of its activities, a HSEQ Coordinator. The selected candidate will meet our client during the JOB FAIR organized on the occasion of the DAKAR PETROGAZ EXPO 2019 taking place at CICES (Dakar) from June 25th to june 28th 2019.
- Participates in all HSE communication forums
- Participates in behavior observation systems.
- Exercises “Right to STOP Work” on any observed unsafe behavior/practices.
- Conducts all business activities in a responsible manner ensuring compliance to the company’s HSEQ-MS
- Meets with all level personnel Regarding HSEQ maters as well as governing agencies to ensure compliance with the HSEQ requirements.
- Liaises with HOD’s on day-to-day activities ensuring facility areas are being operated and maintained in accordance with the company HSE policies.
- Is available to all personnel to assist in matters of HSEQ training and Coaching.
- 5 year of experience in the offshore oil and gas industry.
- 3 years of supervisory experience in the field of health , safety and environment.
- A sound understanding of HSEQ Management System, Safety case requirements and Risk assessment.
- Proficiency in supervising safety, health and environment functions of an operational nature
- Experience in administering safety and health related training programs
- Experience in auditing ( i.e. HSEQ systems ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and ISO 9001).
- PC Skills including proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet and database.
- Qualified to minimum NEBOSH International General Certificate
- Graduate in Bachelors degree