Our client is a multilateral financing institution that aims to promote socio-economic development. The Document Manager will support staff to manage daily operations of the office documents.
- Manage all office documents (In and Out) both physically and through the system (software)
- Record all received documents and ensures dispatching to relevant owner (personal; project team; department; etc.)
- Record and handle all documents to be sent out through messenger; express; etc.
- Maintain and keep good recording of all the office documents
- Arrange office documents archival under the supervision of related responsible of departments
- Perform any other task requested by the hierarchy.
- Bachelor’s degree in document management or any other relevant diploma
- Fluent in French and at least Level 4 in English
- At least 5 years working experience in the area of document management in an international organization
- Strong knowledge of document management software
- Good team player
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation
- Well organized
- Attention to detail; work proactively;